Cannabidiol (CBD) market is exploding since the amendment of Hemp Farming Act of 2018 which legalized production of industrial hemp. By now you have probably heard a lot about CBD and its health benefits. Though CBD has been around since 1940s, it was only after 2018, there was a sudden spike in companies’ and public interest in CBD products.
CBD is now available in the form of oils, tinctures, e-liquids, edibles, topicals, face packs etc. If you look up on Google, you’ll find a long list of CBD brands. The popularity of CBD is owing to its effectiveness in treating many conditions. However, the choice of brand matters. Some brands sell low-quality CBD products which aren’t effective and could even cause further health issues.
Purchase CBD products from CBD oil exclusive sites:
Look for sites that are dedicated solely towards CBD oil. Though it is possible to get CBD from sites like Amazon or Etsy, it is recommended to stick to CBD oil exclusive sites. There are larger sites like CBD Marketplace which makes the process easy for you. Click here to buy CBD online. The website has an extensive selection of high-quality brands.
With sites likes these that have consolidated the best CBD brands in one place, the selection process gets easier. You don’t have to spend time about reading online reviews and short-listing trusted brands. You’ll find reliable information regarding CBD products here. The site is easy to navigate and makes prompt and discreet delivery.
CBD exclusive sites have educational information regarding all products which will help you in choosing the right product of your needs. Any good website would have a good customer service to help you out with any queries. Once you are done short listing a website, you’ll need to select the right brand.
Things to consider before selecting a CBD brand:
- Products tested by a third-party lab: Look for information confirming that the products undergo testing by a third-party lab. The company should be ISO or ILAC certified.
- THC content: THC is legal in only few states and there is a mandatory requirement of 0.3% to 0.5% THC in other states. Before purchasing CBD products, find out what is the base prescribed THC and look for brands that contain less than the base value.
- Ingredients: Read all about the ingredients used in a particular product and find each ingredient’s benefits and side effects. See if the benefits would help with your existing condition.
- Source of hemp: CBD is extracted from hemp. The quality of hemp impacts the quality of CBD. Organic hemp cultivated using best farming practices are ideal and result in effective CBD products.
- The type of CBD: The three types of CBD are – full spectrum, broad spectrum and Isolate. Each of them has different extraction process and have varied effects.
- Price: Avoid choosing products with low price. Compare similar products from various brands and choose a product which has fair pricing.
CBD is currently used for its effectiveness in treating a number of health conditions. Choose the right CBD brand and reap the health benefits of it.